In order to best meet the needs of the scientific
communities, GRICAD co-organizes, in close
partnership with its site partners
activities of animation and training on the theme of
scientific computing and data.
In particular, GRICAD participates significantly in doctoral college courses offered in this field.
List of available modules
- The basics of the Linux system for scientific computing
- Project management and collaborative development - Use of the gricad-gitlab platform
- From source to executable: the compilation chain
- introduction to parallel computing
- Introduction to data formats and visualization in scientific computing - Parallel input-output
All training and facilitation activities, as well as presentation materials, are available.
If you identify a need in this area, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
In addition, GRICAD regularly organizes meetings within the laboratories to inform about the services available and to exchange with its users.
Note two very active groups on animation and training around R and Python languages: